Want to join the Luminous team? We’re looking for Senior Tech PR people
Luminous is growing and so we are looking for experienced PRs to add to our team of senior tech PR managers.
Are you a talented and experienced Senior Tech PR Manager looking for a new role? If the following describes you, we would love to hear from you.
Central London (Remote)
Dependent on experience
Luminous PR is looking for a successful Senior tech PR Manager to join our dynamic team based in our London office. We are a boutique agency delivering high-profile press, broadcast and social media campaigns for leading startup, SME and corporate innovation. As a Senior tech PR Manager, you will work across client accounts to proactively build relationships and exceed expectations. We are a fast-growing international agency.
- – You will need to act as lead on integrated PR strategies for digital clients
- – Engage with targeted publications in national and trade press in international markets
- – Building lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- – Represent clients and the agency to media outlets
- – Build and maintain key contacts in both national press and technology trade publications
- – Work with external clients / agencies
- – Attend client meetings, events and team meetings as needed
You will have…
4+ years’ experience in technology communications, and you are seeking an opportunity to launch and grow the most innovative brands. Agency experience is desirable, as you will be managing external PR agencies in the role and so it would be beneficial to know how an agency operates. Working to tight-deadlines and fast response is key.
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- – Tech Savvy
- – Exceptional creative content writing ability
- – Strong ability to sell a story
- – Media Savvy and able to build relationships with key figures in the Technology sector
- – Logical mind, with an eye for detail
- – Dynamic and creative approach to media strategies.
- – Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- – Passion for tech, digital and mobile industry and keeps abreast of news and developments
- – Excellent organisational and project management skills
- – You will be able to showcase work in UK, US or global publications
If this Senior tech PR role is for you, send your CV and covering letter to Charlotte at Charlotte@luminouspr.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!